how to find us
Lorient – 25 mins drive time (Ryanair Stansted to Lorient – July to October)
Quimper – 52 mins drive time (seasonal)
Nantes – 1 hr 30 min drive time
Rennes – 1 hr 30 mins drive time
Dinard – 1hr 50 min drive time
Brest – 1 hr 30 mins drive time
Car Hire available at all airports.
St Malo (Brittany Ferries) – 1hr 50 min drive time
Roscoff (Brittany Ferries) – 2 hrs drive time
Nearest Train Station Lorient, Auray (Eurostar/TGV)
** Check-in time is from 4:00pm onward please **
For satellite navigation purposes our co-ordinates are: LATTITUDE : 47°48’22.83” N LONGITUDE: 3°8’33.72” W
- Arrive in the centre of Languidicand head towards the church in the centre of the village square.
- Drive around that square until you see a bar on your right hand side called ‘Chez Cathy’ and a hairdressers (Coiffeur) on the left hand corner. Take this exit into Rue des Fleurs (the road sign actually directs you to ‘La Poste’ (the Post Office)).
- Continue along this road passing another small church on your left (a school on your right). You will then reach a small round-about.
- Take the second exit on that round-about (virtually the road straight ahead of you) and you immediately pass a school on your leftfollowed by a sports ground on your left. Continue driving straight ahead on this road following signs for Landevant.
- You will soon exit the village of Languidic whilst heading down a slight hill with a new Gendarmerie on your right and a new roundabout ahead of you. Take the second exit.
- At the bottom of the hillyou cross a very small bridgeand the road will bend round very sharply to the left. At this point, you will see a bar/pizza place called ‘Bar de Pont Kerran’ on your left with a shark’s mouth as the entrance (don’t ask!).
- Follow the road around the bend (to the left) and on your right hand side, slightly raised from the road you will see an empty showroom that was Cuisine Le Gal . Turn right at this point, following the sign for Landevant. This road is the 102A.
- Remain on this road and continue to follow the signs for Landevant. You will immediately pass a group of houses on your left-hand side and then the road becomes more rural and a little bendy. You’re almost there!
- Remain on this road and continue driving straight ahead – we are the 5th turning on the left hand side – signed “Keroallic“.
- Turn left into this little laneand follow the road as far as it will go. There are only 3 properties in this little hamlet and we are the 3rd and final property at the very end of the road. Please drive in and park in the gravel courtyard.